This fixed blade field knife has all of the bite of a JAWS and then some
Overbuilt for the elite and born from a rich history of spec ops equipment design, the JAWS is underwater and field ready, mission ready, hell this thing is apocalypse ready. Hardened D2 tool steel makes up a blade that’ll take a beatin’ without showing a lick of wear and the grippy G10 handle won’t slip on you when you’re, well, doin’ whatever it is you do out in the field. Use it well.
- Burly fixed blade design is ready for anything
- Drop point blade provides great control of the point and a large slicing area
- Hardened D2 steel blade is extremely wear resistant and maintains its edge
- Extremely durable G10 fiberglass handles
- Lanyard hole in rear of handle and under fiberglass handles
- Molded kydex sheath with belt clip
- Blade made from the highest-grade steel for durability, strength and longevity
- Knife blade is tested for proper grinding and honing angles throughout production
- It also come with Knife sharpener which have compass; thermometer; whistle and flinstones function.
- D2 hardened tool steel
- G10 fiberglass
- Kydex molded thermoplastic
About D2 Steel
D2 steel belongs to a family of alloys known as tool steel. Different alloys adapt the steel to particular tool applications: cutting, casting, forging. In general, due to its toughness tool steel is great for shaping other materials. The extra hardness of the D2 steel will keep the blade on our Tiger Shark knife sharp for longer and will also protect it from chips and abrasions.
- All over lenght:8.8"
- Blade: 3.7”