This Eagle claw knife has all of the bite of a eagle.
Overbuilt for the elite and born from a rich history of spec ops equipment design, the Tiger Craw is prepared for anything with this. Made of the highest-grade steel, it's durable, versatile, and beautiful, and built to protect you in any situation, and features a completely unique aesthetic you'll be proud to show off.
- Burly fixed blade design is ready for anything
- Hardened D2 steel blade is extremely wear resistant and maintains its edge
- Extremely durable G10 fiberglass handles
- Molded kydex sheath with belt clip
- Blade made from the highest-grade steel for durability, strength and longevity
- Knife blade is tested for proper grinding and honing angles throughout production
- It also come with Knife sharpener which have compass; thermometer; whistle and flinstones function.
- 9RV 18Mov hardened tool steel
- G10 fiberglass
- Kydex molded thermoplastic
- Blade: 90mm
- All Overlength: 225mm
- Thickness: 3.8mm
KEEP IT SHARP
Keep your knife sharp all the time. This is rule #1 for a reason. There are many tools and techniques for keeping your knife sharp; learn the one that works best for you. You should sharpen your own knives.
KEEP IT CLEAN + DRY
If you get your knife wet, take a towel to it. All metals will corrode when wet for extended periods of time. Keep the grit and dirt out of your knife, especially out of the primary pivot area. If it moves, it needs to be clean, dry and lubricated (see below).
KEEP IT LUBRICATED
Keep your knife properly lubricated. There are a lot of different kinds of lubricant out there, and you can choose the one the works best for you. We recommend something light, that won't carry a lot of grit.